E-mail : email@example.com
학사: 울산대학교 생물학과 (1997)
석사: 울산대학교 생명과학과 (1999)
박사: 울산대학교 생명과학과 (2003)
전임강사, 인제대학교 의과대학 미생물학교실 (2004~2005)
조교수 인제대학교 의과대학 미생물학교실 (2007~2011)
부교수, 인제대학교 의과대학 미생물학교실 (2011~2017)
교수, 인제대학교 의과대학 미생물학교실 (2017~현재)
1. Inhibition of acute lethal pulmonary inflammation by the IDO-AhR pathway. Lee SM, Park HY, Suh YS, Yoon EH, Kim J, Jang WH, Lee WS, Park SG, Choi IW, Choi I, Kang SW, Yun H, Teshima T, Kwon B, Seo SK. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017 Jul 18;114(29):E5881-E5890.
2. Therapeutic activity of the histone deacetylase inhibitor SB939 on renal fibrosis. Kang SW, Lee SM, Kim JY, Kim SY, Kim YH, Kim TH, Kang MS, Jang WH, Seo SK. Int Immunopharmacol. 2017 Jan;42:25-31
3. Effect of upregulated TLR2 expression from G-CSF-mobilized donor grafts on acute graft-versus-host disease. Lee WS, Kim JY, Won HJ, Lee SM, Suh YS, Joo YD, Lee JY, Jang WH, Kang SW, Kang MS, Park SG, Choi IW, Choi I, Seo SK. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015 Dec;29(2):488-93.
4. The tryptophan metabolite 3-hydroxyanthranilic acid suppresses T cell responses by inhibiting dendritic cell activation. Lee WS, Lee SM, Kim MK, Park SG, Choi IW, Choi I, Joo YD, Park SJ, Kang SW, Seo SK. Int Immunopharmacol. 2013 Nov;17(3):721-6.
5. G-CSF-treated donor CD4+ T cells attenuate acute GVHD through a reduction in Th17 cell differentiation. Joo YD, Lee WS, Won HJ, Lee SM, Kim HR, Park JK, Park SG, Choi IW, Choi I, Seo SK. Cytokine. 2012 Oct;60(1):277-83.
6. G-CSF-induced myeloid cells stimulated by TLR2 enhance engraftment after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Lee WS, Joo YD, Oh KH, Won HJ, Lee SM, Choi MY, Han GH, Park SG, Choi IW, Choi I, Seo SK. Immunol Lett. 2012 Apr 30;143(2):177-83.
7. Protective role of V-set and immunoglobulin domain-containing 4 expressed on kupffer cells during immune-mediated liver injury by inducing tolerance of liver T- and natural killer T-cells. Jung K, Kang M, Park C, Hyun Choi Y, Jeon Y, Park SH, Seo SK, Jin D, Choi I. Hepatology. 2012 Nov;56(5):1838-48.
8. Upregulation of TLR2 expression on G-CSF-mobilized peripheral blood stem cells is responsible for their rapid engraftment after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Joo YD, Lee WS, Won HJ, Lee SM, Choi JH, Lee SM, Han KH, Park SG, Choi IW, Seo SK. Cytokine. 2011 Apr;54(1):36-42.
9. Tryptophan metabolite 3-hydroxyanthranilic acid selectively induces activated T cell death via intracellular GSH depletion. Lee SM, Lee YS, Choi JH, Park SG, Choi IW, Joo YD, Lee WS, Lee JN, Choi I, Seo SK. Immunol Lett. 2010 Aug 16;132(1-2):53-60.
10. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor-induced immature myeloid cells inhibit acute graft-versus-host disease lethality through an indoleamine dioxygenase-independent mechanism. Joo YD, Lee SM, Lee SW, Lee WS, Lee SM, Park JK, Choi IW, Park SG, Choi I, Seo SK. Immunology. 2009 Sep;128(1 Suppl):e632-40.
11. Blockade of endogenous B7-H1 suppresses antibacterial protection after primary Listeria monocytogenes infection. Seo SK, Jeong HY, Park SG, Lee SW, Choi IW, Chen L, Choi I. Immunology. 2008 Jan;123(1):90-9. Epub 2007 Oct 25.
12. 4-1BB-mediated immunotherapy of rheumatoid arthritis. Seo SK, Choi JH, Kim YH, Kang WJ, Park HY, Suh JH, Choi BK, Vinay DS, Kwon BS. Nat Med. 2004 Oct;10(10):1088-94.
13. Blocking 4-1BB/4-1BB ligand interactions prevents herpetic stromal keratitis. Seo SK, Park HY, Choi JH, Kim WY, Kim YH, Jung HW, Kwon B, Lee HW, Kwon BS. J Immunol. 2003 Jul 15;171(2):576-83.
14. Murine keratocytes function as antigen-presenting cells. Seo SK, Gebhardt BM, Lim HY, Kang SW, Higaki S, Varnell ED, Hill JM, Kaufman HE, Kwon BS. Eur J Immunol. 2001 Nov;31(11):3318-28.